Thursday, August 14, 2008

Komen race for a cure

I have formed a team to run in the OKC Komen Breast Cancer Race for the Cure on Oct 4th. We are looking for sponsors and donations. So many of us have been effected by this disease in one way or another....a family member, loved one, friend, or co-worker. Please support this great event. I run for my Great Aunt Carol, my friend, Shantel Newman Gonzales and fellow sunday school teacher, Barb Guinn. But I also run for myself, my daughter, my mom, my mother in law, my grandmothers, aunts, my girlfriends future...I run for all women. Hoping they don't have to deal with this someday, but if they do they can have the help they need.

You can even join the team (sleep in for the cure) and not run or you can walk the 5 k or a 1 mile walk. Every bit helps!! make a difference and Check it out!!
THANKS!
www.komencentralok.org/goto/Cherie

if you want to join my team click here
www.komencentralok.org/goto/believeinboobs

Photobucket

0 comments: