Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Our weekend through today

We had a nice 4th of July weekend. Dan worked...we did the neighborhood parade and Dan joined us at the cub scout swim party for Austin's Den. Only 4 families showed up. We had lots of fun then everyone came to our house and camped out in our side yard to watch the fireworks. They were great as usual.
Sunday the kids and I had a pajama day..well sort of. We got up skipped church..went for a walk/run for me and a bike ride for them..came home and changed into comfy clothes and stayed indoors the rest of the day doing things. It's HOT here! :-)
Today we went and took family pictures. I knwo it has been FOREVER since we actually went and got some. So I will post a few here maybe tomorrow along with the parade pictures. (I still have to load them)

After the pictures today, I decided to cut my hair. Not just a trim, but chop it off. I cut off atleast 6 inches, Dan thinks it was closer to 8, but my hair had gotten long and just pain to fix. So back to the bob style cut for me. I will try and get a picture of that and post it too. You know me LOTS of pictures!! :-)
Still no news on my culture or blood work from last week. I think I will call them tomorrow afternoon. But as they say NO news has to be GOOD news!

Love u all!

1 comments:

Danielle said...

Can't wait to see the new hair do and the rest of the pics. I loved the family pics. So sweet. I've been thinking about you and awaiting to hear the good news. (No news is good news, right?)