Thursday, September 18, 2008

Spanish???

Caitlin came home one day and told me, "I went to Spanish today". I was kind of taken by surprise, but I thought, "OK maybe they are learning Spanish" But just to be sure I asked her a few questions. Well after a few questions I figured out she met to say Speech. hahaha She goes to speech 3 days a week for 30 mins. She loves her speech teacher, Mrs Williams. She even asked if she could have homework in speech. She is soooooo excited about having speech homework. Of course after the 1st week of class she got a surprise..a flute whistle. OOO and it is PINK! A word she loves to spell all the time for us now. She keeps referring to it as Spanish...I correct her, but she doesn't care. :-D

They have been learning all their colors and how to spell them. So every week she comes home and tells me how to spell new colors. She also loves to write new words all the time. I just love how excited she is about learning. Austin was never this excited!

0 comments: