Thursday, May 1, 2008

Painting

I have been really tired the last few days...so I got a lot of extra sleep and then got a wild hair yesterday to paint my entry way and a few other walls in the house. Dan walked in the door from work and I had it all palnned out. I ran the colors and idea by him. He liked it and we went to Home Depot before headig to church. I walked up to the color wall and instantly saw the color I wanted. My entry way is now a milk chocolate color... or a "Artistic Brown" ...I also accented my fireplace with this color. It is dark, but warms the house nicely. We love it! We are also doing my cross wall in a rich, dark burgandy color. I am ready to paint it now, but I am tired and sore from the painting from last night. We wait until the kids go to bed to do it..so no outside assistance comes in. :-) Which also means a very late night for us. Dan watched a movie after helping with the top while I finished up. I will post pictures later.
Love you all

Cherie

0 comments: