Friday, May 30, 2008

Crazy days ahead!!!

Yes that is right..my next 3 heck more like 5 days are going to be non stop!

Starting Friday we will take Austin to school and then go pick up Dan's parents from the airport. Then run an errand on the way to our house. Get Caitlin ready for her dress rehersal for dance. Pick up Austin from school. Get Austin ready for cub scout pack meeting/graduation from Tiger to Wolf. I will miss it :-( cause I am taking Caitlin downtown to dress rehersal. OOo yea fighting downtown Fort Worth traffic on a friday evening during rush hour sounds like fun to me!!! So I will spend about 3-3 1/2 hours there. Drive home and hope we don't forget anything. :-) And soemtime during all of this my mom will arrive.
Then Saturday...which is mine and Dan's 11th wedding anniversary. Do some stuff for Austin's birthday party. Get Caitlin ready for her actual recital. Then the whole crew will make the trip to fort worth for the recital at 6:30pm. Another late night. Nothing exciting for our anniversary.
Sunday....suppose to be a day of rest right....hahahaha not in my house hold! :-) We will hopefully make it to church. Go to lunch for Austin's (my son) 8th birthday!! YIKES!! Make 2-3 dozen cupcakes (may start this on Saturday) and then get the hosue ready for the party. Yes we are having a bunch of 1st graders at the house for a mad science PARTY....they will get to do and make all kinds of stuff. I am excited. Then we will cookout and have lots of birthday fun all evening.
Monday is Austin's big party day at school for th eend of the year. I will spend most of the day there. We are having lunch with him and then I will stay to help with all the party stuff. Tuesday is his last day and he is only there for half a day. So I am sure we will do something special that day too.
Wednesday..I start watching 3 extra kids 2 days a week for the summer. so 5 kids in my house..YIKES. :-) So we will have them and then that evening Mike and Carolynn are taking us to the Midevil times thing. I am sure the kids love it as long as they remember it is pretend! :-)
I am sure I am missing some details about these days..like sleep and eat. :-) But I am sure it will once again be a weekend to remember and cherish. So enjoy your time. And I will see you sometime next week. HAHAHA :-) Wish us luck!
Stay tuned for pictures!!

0 comments: