Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tag...I am it!!..who is NEXT??

OK I have been TAGGED by Amber http://charlieandamber.blogspot.com/

Here are the rules:
*Link to the person who tagged you.
*Post the rules on your blog.
*Write 6 random things about yourself
*Tag 6-ish people at the end of your post
*Let each person know he/she has been tagged
*Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Okay, coming up with 6 random things about me may be difficult, but here it goes!

1. I am a volunteer freak..I can't say "NO"...or have a real hard time at it. if I do say "NO" I feel guilty afterwards...maybe that is also known as being a control freak. :-)

2. I have a soft spot for those who are ill, hurt, or terminally ill and will do all I can to help put a smile on their face....even those I have never met. This is a very rewarding thing for me.

3. I am a card person. I LOVE cards!! I love sending them and getting them. It takes me a long time to find the perfect card, but I find it! Even if I read 30 of them to find it. So if you get a card from me know it is truly from ME and not some generic meaning. I also have my own lil Hallmark in a drawer. Lots of cards ready to be sent out...ones I bought just cause they were so cute or sweet.

4. I have A.D.D. YES, I admit it and as an adult I am realizing it more so. I, of course, call it multi-tasking instead of ADD. I can do so many things at once and it seems in perfect harmony to me..to others it seems just crazy! Plus I function better and get more done this way! :-D

5. I have a weird thing about not buying the thing on the front of the shelf. You know they saw the newer stuff is always at the back. BUT I will also not buy something that looks like it has been opened or flipped through (book/magazine) Books have to all the pages just right..I can tell if they have been flipped through. hahaha I will pull many things off the shelf and look at the box that is not messed up. Dan just laughs at me and at times asks me, "are you sure you want THAT one?" I do it without completely being aware of it, but he never lets me forget. LOL I am sure this is some weird "~ism" in the pycho books! :-)

6. I drive everywhere. Short or long trips..it is rare for Dan to ever drive when we are together. hahaha I guess that is part of my control nature again...I get it from my dad...blame him..he is the same way! But I have driven to WI, AZ, MN and many other places and he may drive an hour..if that!! I just feel weird sitting in the passenger seat in any car, but the other reason is..I can NOT sleep in the car..never have in all the years we drove cross country for my brothers races. I would stay up most of the way with my dad and only slept when I passed out and couldn't fight it anymore. I guess I am stubborn too. :-)

Let's see who to tag. I do not know many bloggers on here that have not already been tagged. So if you read this tag yourself. hahaha Cindy, Danielle, Dad the Dude....ummm if you read this you are TAGGED! Man that was hard..I need more friends. :-)

0 comments: